I came back from Felix's Party at 12, and now it's 3 in the morning already. WOW.. What did i do during that 3hours? I can't remember.
The party started at 8.30 something in Edwin's place. His place considered as the base of ITU (Indonesia Bersatu). When I got there, Dirga-Kekenk-Tia-Patrice have arrived, but I didn't see Felix (as the "yang punya hajatan") around. By 9 Felix(Coli), Andrew and Felix (Raharja) finally came from Carrefour and brought Domino's Pizzas + 2 boxes of ice cream. And of course after that we enjoyed the meal. Oya, Elvira came also!
Here are some picts.....

Felix(Coli) the one with yellow shirt
Elvira's hand over there! *later "helmet sisters" take pict ya*
Tia

Patrice
After finishing the pizza, Andrew-Indra-and Kekeng chose to smoke at the balcony..

While some of the others, including me, ate ice cream. I decided to take some spoons from my house, since the spoons there were not enough for everyone..

At last me, Patrice, Tia and Elvira watched movie from James' laptop. The movie was The Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation. It was a funny movie.. I really like the part when the guy (named Ron, I think) gotta deal with the woman in the restaurant, becoz of the wedding ring that supposed to be in his girlfriend's sundae was wrongly gave to the woman. And Ron got a Jewish friend (a geek) that had to face a Nazi's supporter girl(who also Hitler's granddaughter).
Wah..It was a really long day..
Thanks to Coli for the party. Wish u all the best !!
P.S.: I should learn how to take a good picture from Indra

0 comments:
Post a Comment