I got a terrible headache yesterday, couldn't even type properly.. so I'll talk about it now..
Yesterday IB class was interesting. Mr. Saint asked us to do some role-playing, made a 1-minute advertisement for our ISU product. I really like James&friends advertisement. Their product is a perfume. James acted as a girl who finaly got a perfume she wanted. The funny part is when James met his "boyfriend", Andrew. They did a slowmotion which James and Andrew ran towards each other. But on the way, James slipped himself and sprayed the perfume to Andrew. Then suddenly people from everywhere jumped to Andrew, while James fell to the ground. He got so mad and slapped his boyfriend bcoz he didnt catch him. At the end Ginnie "came out from the bottle" did the last words for their advertisement.
While our group advertisement was the last.
Ours is about watch that have game, mp3 player and can make a video call.
I played the role as a girl that busy playing game while listening to the music. I and Sherry danced to the music, and honestly my dance was so awful. And suddenly my mom called and we had a video call using the watch. I told my mom that i was urgently need to go to toilet (sorry that i said p*op in this part), and gave the watch to Sherry. Sherry ran away with my watch (wanted to steal), and i forgot to chase her and just went to my chair. Not a good ending..
But all in all, thx to Michelle for the idea, Sherry and Elvira for the good job.
nyanyi yuk
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Friday 280308 part 1
Posted by jssica at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment