CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Not a Very Good Day to start a new blog

Finally i started this blog..horeeeeeee!!

Today i have done OSSLT.. I thought it will be freakin hard, but in fact it was not really that hard.. I'm not sure whether i'll pass this test or not.. Coz i screwed the writing in the first booklet, i wrote a lot of unnecessary things for a short paragraph only..

It was 4hours test! Two hours for each booklet..
The booklets with the MCQ answer sheet were sealed inside a plasticbag. And there got bar code for each booklet and sheet. I think it was only one copy for each booklet, since different booklet got different bar code.. Cool! hahaa.. If you lost or do something bad with those booklet, you won't get the replacement.

After the test actually I should go accompany Adrian to buy glasses, but he didn't ask me again about it so i decided to go to AC to have lunch there. From there, I and Edwin straight away walked home.

The rest of the day was unlucky for my bro. He lost his handphone by a pickpocket at KTM station. The officer there recommended my bro to make a police report. But he didn't do, since it is nonsense. My bro thought that the pickpocket was with his friends(a.k.a crime partner) while did their 'work'. One man distracted my bro's concentration while waiting the KTM by suddenly grab my bro's leg. And other guy picked my bro's hp. Very professional, my bro didn't even realize somebody was touching his pocket. So all you better be careful....

Wish things gettin' better for my bro..

0 comments: