At the beginning of data class, Mr. Murthi talked a bit about the crossword assignment in discussion board. While he was talking, suddenly he stopped and smiled(really unusual smile). He was touching his nose for a couple times. He said that a bug(my friend said it was mosquito) flew inside his nose!! Trying to sneeze it out but not successfull. And with a calm face he said that he swallowed it already. It means, the mosquito was on the way to be digested. Poor mosquito..
Then our class got quiz on permutation. While i was doin' it, my phone ring! Got a message. Damn! I forgot to turn it silent! And Mr. Murthi smiled at me (a very usual smile of him). And ask me to give a "donation" for his charity can.. It was so pity, coz I lost rm5 for only an sms about free gossip news from Hotlink! Wah.. I can buy 2 portion of economy rice with that money....
There were not a lot to tell from my OS class. Mr. Mac asked us to predict what questions will come out on Tuesday's test. I, Erin, and Chloe were not paying attention, while Yash did it seriously. Erin wrote somethin on her hand palm:
I love you, I love Chloe, I love Jessie(me), I love Kang Yin..
She showed it to us, and Chloe wrote something on Erin's hand;
We are not lesbian!!

Hahaa..a very good point,Chloe..

0 comments:
Post a Comment