CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

8thingy

kirtti tagged me..soo..

8 things I am passionate about:
1. McFlurry oreo..
2. watch movie
3. pergi lepak
4. SLEEP
5. edwin..hahahahaaaa
6. music
7. family and friends, JEC
8. sky

8 things I say too often:
1. heiyeh...
2. wadda fuk?!
3. o-o-o-o o ooo why'd u "had" to go -oo??
4. hen leng
5. why laah??
6. hhaaaaahhh?!!!
7. dont care lah
8. hahahahihihi

8 books I’ve read recently:
1. management 9th edition
2. list of top universities 2005
3. math of data management
4. Maclean's
5. Golden Compass
6. the Alchemist
7. the five people you meet in heaven
8. by the river piedra i sat down and wept

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Me Love-Sean Kingston
2. romance d'amour
3. Moonlight Sonata-Beethoven
4. Goodnight Goodnight- Hot Hot Heat
5. That's Why-Michael Learns To Rock
6. all of Maksim Mrvica's songs
7. Low - flo rida
8. Bila Aku Jatuh Cinta-Nidji
(*i wanted to mention more than these!!)

8 things I learned last year:
1. i shouldn't took geometry
2. Asia Cafe is a paradise..
3. old friends is way more important than sleep
4. how to cross the street
5. i should learn Chinese
6. how to use "lah" in proper sentences
7. sleep at 3 is an usual thing here
8. do case study in last minute, more inspiration will come..hahahaa

8 people to tag:
1. Gi Hyeon
2. Yvonne
3. Erin
4. Chloe
5. Alia
6. James
7. Peni
8. Indra

0 comments: