CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

today, SUPERB!!!!

to Kirtti my bro, this is my update!!

It's Wednesday!!! Tomorrow holiday!!!!!!!!! Nothing better than the joy and excitement of a holiday even though my holiday usually end up stay at home.. But I feel so happy!!!


Today started with a bit busy-ness of my ISU draft. I finished it all in library. And I chose to print it in Mac center. But half way back to IB class, i forgot to print the title page! I went up again to the library, but couldnt find any computer. And there i saw Felix! Yes! I used his computer and his print quota to print my title page. Hahahahaa.. I gave him chocolate as the 'payment' of his print quota.


Then data class, again, got nothing. OS class was busy with ISU thingy and discussion. Yeah, we still got a hell lot of things to work on, but we only have 2 weeks! Owh tension!

---------------

And now is the happy part of today!!

I, Edwin, James and Benny went to Sunway Pyramid!!

Actually Edwin wanted to take his laptop charger back from the Apple store, but still cannot. I don't know why they couldnt return it to him today. And James wanted to repair his laptop. But the SONY-man (what la, jess?) said that the laptop need to be re-format or something.


Then we went to watch movie. Luckily we got tickets for Iron Man and the seats are in center too! But 15 minutes before the movie start, we walked fast to Subway. We were so hungry and decided to 'ta pao' and eat it inside the cinema.

walk-fast

The movie was DAMN GREAT!! Love it! The good point (in my opinion) is that even though the Iron man has to kill people, there were no scene showing people full of blood, head-cutting, etc. I mean its not like Apocalypto laa.. He done it in way more 'advanced'. He shot people by marking who he's going to kill first! The main character, Iron man aka Tony Stark is so funny and the ending is nice too!! The best part is when he was making the suits! Can't mention more..LOL. :]



U better watch this movie people!!!



HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY!!!



peace.love.rock&roll
cheers!!!



jssica

0 comments: