I got tagged by Yvonne this time!!
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Jssica
Birth Date: 05-08-1990
Current Status: half single half taken..hahahaha
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese..pls don't shock..
My Fears: salesman and people who wait inside the store..hahaa
My Weaknesses: sleep easily and wake up hardly
My Perfect Pizza: extra cheese, pepperoni and no bellpepper
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: 3 more hours, can??
My Bedtime: usually at 1am
My Most Missed Memory: the old days
LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: coke better
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: both ya?hahaha
Tea or Nestea: nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilaaaaaa
Cappuccino or Coffee: latte!!!!
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Noooooope
Take a Shower: Yeah..even i'm lazy
Have a Crush: aaahh..next
Think You've Been In Love: Yup
Go To School: Yeah
Want To Get Married: I'm not sure about it..
Believe In Yourself: Depens on what situation :)
Think You're a Health Freak: naah.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: twice only..
Gone To The Mall: Just now..
Been On Stage: Oyea
Eaten Sushi: Yes but long long time ago
Dyed Your Hair: No, sure my mom will kill me..
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yeah, I had to..ceh
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 25..heheheee
LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Hazel...wooow!!
Best Hair Colour: Anything fit him
Short Hair or Long Hair: I prefer short..
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Ate the last scoop of Mcflurry..^^
Hour Ago: Wow-ing in front of tv
4.5 Hours Ago: Went to Sunway with Chloe and Erin
1 Month Ago: like i did 2months ago..college life!
Year Ago: prepare for scholl exam
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Edwin..honestly!
I feel: like a clown
I hate: ISU and all reports
I hide: my fat tummy..:'(
I miss: my grandpa
I need: to take a bath now..
I tagged Kirtti and Erin!
byebyeeeeeeeeee!!!!
nyanyi yuk
Thursday, May 08, 2008
The third tagged
Posted by jssica at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment