Today's lunch, I went Little Taiwan only with Wendy.. Chloe? Busy with her husband laa.. Got boyfriend, forget friends...hen leng la u..HAHAHAHAHAAA...
The conversation after we cleaned up the noodles was kinda hen ren (hot)..
Wendy said to me that I shouldn't be too easy to a guy.
She described it:
"He is in front of you, and you are always behind of him.
When he run, you chase him.
When he needs you, he will stop and turned back to see you.
Seek for your help.
And you are always there.
But is he always there for you?"
Yeah.. Correct la.. 100thumbs for you Wendy.
But
I just wanna be there everytime he needs me. No matter what.
It's May. June. And will end with good bye.
It's almost the time.
Cheers for the lonely soul....
jssica
P.S:
for Erin: hope ur leg faster recovered.. =)
shocked to saw u with blood still there and u still came to library for study..>.<
all the best for ur chemtest result!!
nyanyi yuk
Friday, May 02, 2008
Listen to what Wendy said...
Posted by jssica at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment