CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10 ...-est Famous Men

01. Compose a list of YOUR top ten sexiest famous men.
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag five people to do the same.


I've been tagged by Yvonne since almost 2 weeks ago. But becoz of my busy-nezz and lazy-nezz, and plus it took a lot of time for me to browse, so finally i can post it now...
Actually it should be 10 Sexiest Famous Men.
First thing that came in my mind is: Sexy??? Aaaah..? Nguuuung... I don't know...
So, here is the list of 10 famous men that I think is sexy (not in order):



1. Allen Iverson a.k.a The Answer

He used to play in Philadelphia 76ers, now in Denver Nuggets. His trademark is his crossover dribble that once defeated Michael Jordan back in 1996/1997...

2. Cristiano Ronaldo



3. Johnny Depp

Best known for his unique and eccentric characters such as Edward Scissorhands, Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka and the last, Sweeney Todd.



4. Adam Levine

Vocalist of Maroon 5. Once Levine featured in the song "Wild Horses" on Alicia Keys' album.

5. Gerard Way Frontman, lead vocalist and co-founder of My Chemical Romance.

6. Daniel Radcliffe

Na-ah.. What can I say?



7. Maksim Mrvica

Croatian pianist. He plays Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov's 'The Flight of The Bumblebee' in a techno-classical-crossover style, which leads him to fame.

8. Paolo Nutini

Scottish singer and songwriter. His first single, 'Last Request', was the 5th on The UK Single Chart. But my favorite is 'Million Faces'


9. Leonardo DiCaprio

I love his act in 'Blood Diamond'!!

10. Vic Zhou


Taiwanese singer in F4

I TAGGED EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BLOG!!

HAHAHAHAAA...

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Ciao!

0 comments: