CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Recharge day, after those hard times
























It is Saturday.. Woke up around 10, had a quite nice breakfast. Watched Domo-kun at 10.30.. And around 2 Adrian came to my house to do OS assignment together. Actually it was individual assessment, but most of the time I will be more focus if I do it with friends. Around 4 we finished everything, and decided to go Sunway. Adrian said there got a lot of discounts, and i got lure a bit with it so I went.

Arrived there, we are planning to watch movie. But it was so crowded, a lot of people there.. I really want to watch L Change The World!! But unluckily(a lot of disappointments on these few days) the tickets were sold out for 5 and 7, left only 11.20 pm show. Sure my mom will kill me if still insisted to watch on that time. So we walked out from cinema and decided to shopping.



Next week! A must!!!


Not much stores got discounts offering. For some stores we went to, we got shocked with the prices. We saw a very usual shirt, and the price was three-digits, and we like WOW! or HAH!!

Finally we found 2 cool stores that selling tees with funny prints. And with affordable price. So we bought some..(*To be continued)


Adrian, pict that safed from deletion


After that we went to SushiGroove to filled our hungry stomach.. The place was so nice. I ate chicken katsu rice and Adrian ate rice with beef(i forgot the name), and got cold ocha for the drinks. Luckily(first time lucky in this week), the manager approached us and told us that the restaurant gave free beef sushi for promotion. What happened next, we got so full with the foods. It might be becoz we drank too much of ocha(since it was refillable,we just wanna make use of it) and the foods were so many...

So our last destination was toilet....


I am really pissed off with my stupidity. All nice picts taken at SushiGroove were deleted by myself! AAAAARGGGH!

End of the day...
*Thanks to Adrian..Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

0 comments: