Finally it's FRIDAY again!!!!
o yeah babe!!
hahahaa..
Finally I can blog again!! HOREEE...
actually I got a lot of work to do, but I need a time to cool down..
IB makes me freakin' stressed nowadays.. the poster and promotional essay..
OS pretty much WILL make me dyin:
Polluter's dillema --> re-do
"Devil may know" case study --> next2 week
Chapter 8 test --> next tues
presentation--> next monday
I think only data that can make me relax a bit, thanx GOD that his baby finally born!!
hahahahaaa... ENJOY, Mr. Murthi =)
trying not to think a lot bout the things, I mean WORKS..
2moro, i'll go to college, clean up the streets for community service, then I'll go mac center to print pictures for IB..
then..I hope I can go to Sunway to watch Death Note movie..uuurrrggghh!!!!! *fingers crossed*
this week is all about assignments..
and I just realized that i hv eaten 3 kwetiaw for this week only!!
with same lunch-mates, same restaurant, same waitress and same bill!
woah. Addicted to kwetiaw..next week I'll urge myself not to eat that food anymore.....
Today
Got crossword quiz for data.. I did it great, but not for the bonus questions.. Those 2 questions were damn hard!! I can only answer half of it, left the difficult part behind.. haha..Hope the Mahatma Murthi will give me half bonus marks..hoahahahaa..
Then OS, a lil bit relax.. Only wrote down the things for next presentation and discussed bout the case study with Mr. Mac.. Wendy got a really bad shore throat. Me and Chloe were so "mean" to her by saying: "Wendy..Don't talk!".. But actually *defending myself*, that is for her goodness, the less she speak, the faster she will recover, rite?? hahahaa..
Oyaa, Erin became the photographer of the day.. and Chloe became the model of the day..

uploaded it..Gotcha Chloe :p
After the class, me, Chloe and Wendy (tag team lunchmates) went to Coffee Cabana, for the third time in this week. There, I ate fried kwetiaw for the third time in this week (too).. Wendy got the same food with me for her lunch and Chloe finally granted her own wish to eat nasi lemak..
Chloe is very useful and handy as a lunch-mate. She helps us finish our food, in case we are too full.. Just like what happened this noon.. She "helped" me and Wendy with our kwetiaw, and Wendy's nuggets.. Really useful! So make sure Chloe is there everytime I wanna go lunch. ;p
On the way back to college, I helped Wendy carrying her stuff.. Because I'm trying to be caring to all my friends *uhuk*.. And Chloe was trying to be caring to me too.. She was longing to carry my heavy Data book.. But I said: "EH, don't! It's heavy!!!".. She replied :"HEAVY YOUR HEAD!" and took away my Data book. Hahahahaa... Suddenly what Chloe has just said became the quote of the day..
I REALIZED
a lot of things today...
1. that lost handphone by either pickpocket or robber is SUCKS!
* just now my beloved friend, Gi hyeon, told me that she lost her phone by kinda robber (Ind: tukang todong) on her way to KTM station. Again, KTM.. She went home around 3.50 and when she was walking (alone) a motorcycle stopped her. A man, the passenger, showed her a knife and asked for her phone. I know that was a very helpless situation, Handphone or life. So, she gave up her phone, like it or not. Thanks God those guys didn't do anything harmful to her.
I HATE PICT-HANDPHONE!!
2. that my English is in the same level with the PRIMARY kids...
* a few minutes ago, i read Alia's blog and it kinda makes me shame of my English-ability. Her English is so gooooooooooooood... and my one is so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.. See? I wrote it (again) in primary-kids way.. Sigh.. :'(
3. that I'm really truly madly CHUBBY..
* this morning, my very good friend Erin said to me: "Jssicaa.. U're so chubby!!!".. It feels like, WOW, it makes me conscious that I really gained much here and those fats begin to show its existence through my cheek.. And as Edwin said to me:
"U can't blame on McDonald's for ur chubby face, it's ur ownself that always went there"..Edwin 110408
Thanks Edwin, u always say the truth to me.. Thanks for calling me Chubby a.k.a ndut million times since January.. And Erin, what u've just said proves that what Edwin has said is true..
(-_-;)
end of the day....
For Yvonne : SEXIEST MEN ON EARTH in progress
For Gi Hyeon : I LOVE YOU!!! Cheer up my friend!!
For Edwin : Jatuh bangun aku mengejarmu..
*Edwin replied: Jatuh bangun aku kabur darimu...
For Chloe : "Heavy ur head!!!"
For Wendy : Get well soon, dear.. Don't throw the Strepsils laa..
For Erin and Eng Chuan : bluetooth, not infrared..
For Alia : finally i read ur blog!!! so glad that I got a link there.. :)
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!
CHEERS!
xoxo~jssica

0 comments:
Post a Comment