CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Longsaturday

It was a very looooooooong saturday..............Tired..Really tired.....


I woke up around 7, did everything acording to my version of 'Bangun Pagi':"bangun pagi ku tidur lagi..5 menit ku bangun lagi..tidur lagi..bangun lagi..". And around 8, I and Edwin went to college to do community service. Poor Edwin, his ankle got 'terseliuh' (a.k.a keseleo, don't know the English one..). It kinda difficult for him to walk fast, but he is a tough guy.

Then arrived there, we met Patriciaa!! And on the way to the park, Felix came and join us. It was quite ok, coz we only had to pick up the plastic and no need to clean up the leaves. But the trash there were not the kind that we usually see in front of college. I was in the situation where I had to pick up a plastic bag, with a used condom inside it. ZZZZ... Still at last I picked that thing and threw it into the garbage bag..Later on, Indra and Kekenk came also.


Finished the community service, we(accept Felix) went to Uncle Seng. I ordered the large noodle. Actually I wasn't sure that I can finished it, especially when Indra questioned me about that. It was a great-tasting noodle, and I put a lot of effort to finish it. I felt too full after that, but at least I didn't waste it. Oya, while waiting for the noodle, Indra came up with such a good idea to watch movie at night.


So around 5, Edwin told me that we were going to Sunway around 6. At 6, Edwin asked me to wait. And finally at 7 something we went by taxi. The taxi driver was really interested to talk to us. He talked a lot about his daughter who studied in Yogya. The funny side of him was, before we got into the car he told us the fare is RM10, but still he set the meter. Arrived Sunway, the meter showed RM7. So I knew that he got RM 3 profit from us. Very clever.


We met Patricia, Tia, Indra and Kekenk in Jusco. And then we straight away went to Carl's Jr. since we felt so hungry. I ordered WBC(too lazy to say Western Bacon Cheeseburger), and a lot of my friends ordered the SuperStar. It was very delicioussssssssss.. The first bite felt like WAAAAOW.. But the price made my satisfaction of Carl's Jr went down a bit. And for the second time in today I felt very full. Alleluya!


With our tank fully loaded, we went to the cinema in a rushed. We missed the first ten-minutes of the movie but ok laa.. Finally my wish to watch Forbidden Kingdom is granted!! I wasn't really satisfied with the ending. But the time when Jet Li fight with Jackie Chan was really great! All in all, it was a good and entertaining movie.. :)


The end of the day........................
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzleepyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: