CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Raining...

Yesterday I walked back home around 3 with Felix, Coli and Edwin. The sky was so dark. We knew we will walk on pouring rain. When it started raining the boys ran ahead, while i didn't. I got umbrella!! hahahahaa..

I walked slowly since i got a terrible headache.. And the sound of the rain made me a bit moody. About these few days, those problems, those feelings..

Then when i got to cross the road to my apartment, it took about 5 minutes for me to wait until there are not so many cars. I'm not really good on crossing the street. Half way when i was crossing, i stopped coz got a car that coming very fast. But that car got slower and stopped, gave me way to walk. Really nice people! O_o..Most of my experiences with cars and crossing street(in Malaysia), usually they will shout or yell at me..
After i got to the appartment, Coli and Edwin waited for me. Thanks to Edwin for worrying whether i got wet by the rain or not. But himself got wet.. Wow, honestly that time i felt u are a man..haha.. :3

It was raining until 6 or 7. But the sky looked so beautiful after that.. I saw the sunset too!! Now i know which direction is west..lol..




0 comments: