CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 02, 2008

2 down..IB bring it on!!












YEAAAA!!

I just done OS exam this morning..
hahahahaa... It was quite Ok laa.. At least i knew what i wrote there.. hahahaa!!

The MCQs got some qs which are same with the last sem exam.. Lucky i read it just before the test (i called it: management by last minute).. The structure were ok also..But i spent a lot of time doing it, result in not enough time for the case study! This part was disastrous! 15 more minutes and 5 qs of it were still blank! My brain was still in bullshiting-mode which I was capable in talking crap but no time for it!

Then Mr. Mac told everyone to wrote in points form so he can still mark it.. So i did wrote in point form, and left no blank there.. fuyoo..

Left 1 more exam which is IB on Wednesday.. Can't wait for it.. After that I got a lot of planning to fill my holiday.. Still not sure whether I'll go Redang or not since it will be in the same day where i have to let 'my friend' and my friends go back indo.. I think I have to stay here coz I'll take IELTS class around 20th..

ahh... I'm not ready for a farewell.. I will really hate that day..


cheers!!
jssica<3

0 comments: