
It is exam week.. But yes I'm slacking all day.. Like 2 days ago, Friday, I got Math of Data Management exam.. But all I did on Thursday was wasting time. I read chapter 2 of it, then decided to lie down for a while and resulted slept for 2 hours. Woke up and it was 1 Friday morning, I studied chapter 3 and then slept again until morning. At 6 a.m I woke up with panic+shock, I haven't studied the rest 5 chapter!! Luckily the test was on 3 p.m so I still can study.. And the exam itself not very difficult.. :)
SO..in conclusion.. I found that panic is somewhat beneficial (in my ridiculous point of view).. Why?? Coz I just feel like I can really concentrate when I am in tight situation with less time and high tension. It is just really work for me, not only this time, but also few times ago..
Honestly when I had a test, I always study 1 -2 hour before it. And ta-daa! I got high marks in the end.. hahahaa.. I just wish that I'll got good marks for Data exam.. Proving that my hypothesis is true..
cheers!
jssica
*18hours before OS exam start, 15 chapters I haven't finished yet..wow!*
nyanyi yuk
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Panic is somewhat beneficial..
Posted by jssica at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment