
It's Friday..I have promised GiHyeon to go out together.. We were planning to go One U actually, but we went Sunway pyramid at last.. hahahaa..
We watched KungFu Panda at 11.45 wif Erin and the gang.. The movie was so funny!! and at the end of the movie I just realized that Angelina Jolie and Jackie Chan was the people behind it! woow! I want to watch it again..hahahaa...
oyea.. one quote i got from this movie kinda bit thoughtful one..haha..thanks for Erin to remind me (through her blog).. Master Oogwa said: yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, now is a GIFT that's why it called present..wow!
go watch it people!!!
Then we went around and around, bought this bought that..haha..Tired..
-----------
Yesterday I chatted with Kirtti quite long..He said that I'm uncivilized..wow..
Then the topic was changing to hell and heaven.. He said that I will ended up going to hell while he will go heaven. I asked him to visit me coz got sauna there.. and he FIRST time ever couldn't counter me! hahaha..I beat him, the lawyer!
V for Victory..
~oh this blog is a crap..
cheers!
nyanyi yuk
Friday, June 06, 2008
one
Posted by jssica at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment