CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Wednesday 11 June 2008

I got my final results this noon. I checked on portals, and the results kinda made me disappointed.
International Business: 88

Business Leadership: 86
Math of Data Management: 90

My average is not 80. I know that it becoz of my geometry result last semester. I failed to get Merit Scholarship. Seems like all my effort on this semester not enough yet to cover my failure on last semester. I just wanna make my parents proud. At least its not the only chance i got, rite.. :)


Then went to Cafe Beriani down at G floor to have lunch with Edwin, James and Cho. The price has gone up 30cents coz of the petrol price thingy. The auntie told us even the rice's price has become 2 times more than the usual price. I bet all people have to struggle to keep their business run coz of this.. Semangat makcik!!

And then i got shocked coz of Kirtt. I chatted with him. He claimed that he cant graduate coz he failed Physics. I felt so sad an pity for him. He is my very best friend, and I cant even think that he won't be there when graduation. I hope that he can faced all this.. This mean and hard world.

Around 6 pm, me, Edwin and James took KTM to Pasar Seni. James and Edwin bought football shirts. James bought Portugal, and Edwin bought Germany. Then after the guys finished sopping there, we took KTM again to KL. It was so crowded. Inside the KTM was so full of people, we were like canned sardines. James have to took next KTM since it was hell out too crowded. Then we walked to Low Yat, met double Felix there. Andrew didnt come. And then we went to Pavilion.

We had dinner at T.GI. Fridays with Dirga, Indra, Chris, Patrice, Tya and Naima. It used to be our last supper, but in fact it was not.


As soon as we finished the meal, we watched The Happening. The movie is sucks. Its thrilling, but the story is shit. It started with people killing themselves and on the next day its normal again.. If Kirtt was there, sure we will do the SWT motion, three fingers..

We went back by Taxi around 1 am. and we called it a day..

0 comments: