CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday 13 June 2008

I woke up pretty early today. Went to I.O. Taylors to applied for Biomedical and then went to Monash to submit my last result. I havent sure yet which uni i am going to. So that i just aplly to lot uni and let God do the rest..hahaa..

Around 9.30 something me, and all etiara guys took KTM to KL. We went late coz these guys went for futsal first at 6.30 and played for 2 hours. They went back for shower and go KL together with me. Yea, it has been several times i went out so late. I beg my dad to let me go out, coz it is the last chance to go out with my indo friends since they were all leaving at 15th.


We went to KTM station and when we arrived there, the KTM were goin to leave the station. Rushing buy the tickets and running crossed the bridge, but we couldnt make it. Waited for 20minutes for next KTM.

Arrived there we went to Dome to meet the others. 17 of us went to watch The Incredible Hulk at 11.30. It is so freakin awesome! I wonder how they can make such great movies and effects. Marvel is marvelous!





At 1.30 we waited outside the Pavilion. Ronald and Abel were so nice to take us for a ride to Subang. It is the last night I spent with Tya since she is goin to Singapore with her parents later on. I will really miss u all guys.

I back home around 3.30 and I knew for sure that my father will scold me soon after i wake up..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nıce pıctures