It's 2:07 morning!!
I cannot sleep!!!!!
Thought that listening slow and mellow songs could make me sleepy..
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye
* Photograph-Nickelback
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
* I don't want to miss a thing-Aerosmith
how i try to express
whats been troublin' my mind
but still i cant find the words
but i know that
somethings got a hold of
me
it came over me in a rush
when i realized that i love you so much
that sometimes i cry
but i cant tell you why
why i feel what i feel inside
baby someday ill find a way to say
just what you mean to me
but if that day never comes along
and you dont hear this song
i guess you'll never know
*In A Rush-Blackstreet
but these songs just made me more anxious!!!
"but his eyes calmed me down"..so do I, kirtt..
xoxo
nyanyi yuk
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
four
Posted by jssica at 2:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment