CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

blah

I've been thinking that my blog is more likely as a report of :"My Life At Sunway Pyramid".. Most of my post about my journey at this place.. hahahaa.. Hope soon the sunway people will hire me as their part of promotion ;p..

I watched Made of Honor today.. around 2.30pm.. only with GiHyeon. Her brother should goin with us, but then they were goin for another movies.. hahaa.. My bad coz I let them wait for so long.. Sorry..

The movie was nice.. Its about a guy named Tom who didnt realize that he love his friend for 10years, Hannah. But it was almost too late coz the girl engaged to a Scotsman guy. Then Hannah chose Tom as his Maid of honor, which is usually girls who do the job. Because of that also most people think that Tom is a gay. So he planned to be a good maid of honor and steal the brides later on..

--------------------

My holiday so far was damn boring.. Just being a lazy pig at home. Wake up-eat-online-shower-sleep. I called it a 'holidae life cycle'..

I bought a ticket to go back Jakarta at 30th of this month. I really want to meet Edwin again. But then the problem is; we are not in the same city. Its not like in Malaysia where just take taxi or ktm to go. Jakarta was 1halfhour-far and to go by train there is the most way i wont choose. Just simple: the train there is schucks..

Go by taxi.. In a mission to meet a guy, my dad sure won't let.

So how? I just can pray.. Let God give me a way..

xoxo
jssica

0 comments: